Wednesday, September 7, 2011

More Backgrounds

2 days left to try meet the milestones. I have all my backgrounds complete except for 1 (shot 1) I'm finding it hard to get a good amount of detail and to decide what exactly to draw on the ground to achieve this.

I have decided not to use the horizontal gradient change of color in the sky backgrounds - which was from a strong yellow with an increasing layer of pink. Now all the sky backgrounds are the same and with only a vertical gradient change of color. I think some shots did look better how I had them originally but on a whole the majority of shots look better with a strong yellow in the background of the sky.

I touched up almost all of the clouds hugging the horizon of the shots as they look too straight and not much variance in them.

I finished off shot 15 - the shot with the camera move, I thought I would have had more trouble than I did constructing this shot as it needs to be near double the size and stretching/skewing the ground texture was at risk of looking pixelated but came out fine with just a bit of mucking around.

I'm not sure if the seems between the hills and the ground in a couple of the shots can be seen too easily I might ask someone tomorrow and come back to it as getting shot 1 done is alot more important.

Heres some thumbnails:

This is the shot with the camera pan in it, hence the wider canvas

Shot 16a was never going to be hard to get done


One of the shots where I touched up the clouds that hug the horizon





No comments:

Post a Comment